Saturday, March 25, 2006

This is the last time, I swear!

In everyone's best interest, I have created a blog of my very own. I know not everyone is as enthusiastic about getting crunk, my dog, and my lack of fashion sense as I am, so now you don't have to worry about checking Eve and Wheels only to find some sort of asinine blog unrelated to Eve or Wheels, with random pictures of Albert Bandura or Lil' John.

But, if you do love crunk, Neil Diamond, hybrid seed corn, tuxedo halter tops, etc., you may find my blog mildly amusing.

Of course I will still post all things Eve and Wheels here, such as pics from last weekend, and stories about me and Allison "stealing" like ten bottles of water from the housekeeping closet at about 3 a.m. in the Doubletree... or how Eve was referred to as "Snievel" for a substantial portion of Saturday night (at least until she'd had like four or five shots)... or how I was yelling, "I love that rapping Jew!" at the televisions at The Library when they were playing a Matisyahu video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home